Friday, October 14, 2011

Barstool is Lame

I was a big Barstool Blog fan before it got huge like it is now. Loved it. It made me laugh and broke news to me that I really couldn't hear anywhere else. But now that I have entered the blogging world, "El Prez" is the enemy. I don't like him. I don't go on Barstool anymore because he's the competition, no doubt. So whenever I go on that site, I just look for things to call him on because truthfully the guys is flawed in so many way.




1. He knows absolutely nothing about sports. This guy thinks he does can he can tweet and meet and the athletes but the guy knows nothing. This guy jumped ship on the Bruins last year. (Frontrunner bro).
2. Disrespects women like their is no tomorrow. I can't believe this guy even has a wife.
3. Every thing he says about sports is definitely copy and pasted off of some wikipedia site or off of ESPN.com.



Dude you have no chance with Heidi Watney, get over yourself bro. Why don't you go watch a football game and tell me if you even know what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment