Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Hope Gronk is Suspended for the Game

I demand a lot of from my teams. I'm a Boston fan and anything short of a championship is unacceptable. I can't have my star tight-end strutting around with some chick who could only cause trouble. C'mon Gronk. After seeing what the Red Sox went through, I can't have anymore tomfoolery. Listen, Gronk this is the exact equivalent to drinking beer in the clubhouse. A night with an adult film star and smashing bronsons in the dugout are parallel instances. I can't have this. That Patriot jersey you put on her really? Shame on you Gronk. Only the greatest ever get to wear that jersey and you're going off and just slipping it right on her. Why can't you be more like Brady? Go to the Bahamas and just chill. You know Brady just had a phenomenal time just him and Gisele. Not a care in the world. Gronk I'm all about partying but first off her name was Bibi (could that "bibi" more dumb). And doing this the week before you play against Ben Rapelies-I mean Ben Rothleisberger. Now you made what he did look just fine. Take a seat Gronk, we'll see you next weekend in Foxboro. Don't come to Pittsburgh and Bibi better not be coming to Foxboro. Give em' hell Belichick.




This about sums up how I feel right about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment