Monday, October 17, 2011

Continued My Tour of Colleges...

This past weekend I visited Fairfield University and saw what their social scene was all about. Gotta say it wasn't too shabby. It was weird being at a college part just 3 streets away from my house but I got to say I kind of liked it. I mean does it make the number spot on my list? Absolutely not, but it makes the list at least. But to this day the 3 best schools that I have been to include:



1.
St. Josephs (Philly)-phenomenal and there is always something going on. Kids love to have a good time and you can't argue with that. Not to mention the 2 AM cheesesteaks.



2.
 UConn (Storrs, CT)- the old dorm to the bar is always a making for a solid night. I feel like it has a lot more to offer so I look forward to checking it out again this year.


3.

Roger Williams (Bristol, RI)-interesting night to say the least and with that, it makes the list.



Honorable mention: American University, Fairfield University. 



What's next??

No comments:

Post a Comment