Saturday, October 1, 2011

So the Sox Played the Entire Month of September Drunk?

Terry Francona just lost control completely. I was reading an article and apparently there were players on their off-days drinking in the clubhouse. Yes, slugging bronsons while at work. This makes me absolutely sick. I'm all about having a beer, after work! Now I question whether or not it was actually gatorade inside the gatorade coolers. My guess is that it was probably jungle juice based on the way they all played. The entire team was just ramshacked before they even got on the diamond for the game. The heaviest drinker had to be Carl Crawford. Carl we weren't playing dizzy bat bro and the way you swung the stick it certainly looked that way.

7-20 in September makes sense now...

No comments:

Post a Comment