Thursday, October 6, 2011

Alright Cain, Enough

Herman Cain, the supposedly hot pick for the Republican nomination just really needs to stop speaking now. While a lot of Americans like underdogs, this is one cocky underdog. I AGREE with him on the fact that the people protesting Wall Street are anti-capitalist and should probably go live in China if equality is what they want. But Cain were you not coherent when our country went through a recession and thousands of people lost their jobs? This man is just so arrogant. Cain you owned a chain of pizza restaurants and worked in Kansas City as some no-name position. With me coming from an area just outside of New York City that is quite affluent, I saw people lose their jobs and lose their million dollar homes. So who do you blame their Cain? You say the big banks aren't to blame. My friend it is clear that you know nothing and aren't even close to being presidential material. You belong with Howard Stern or Rush Limbaugh on Sirius radio where you can sit in a big comfy chair and rant all you want. Leave the politics to the people that actually understand what they are talking about.




I'm a little heated, so I'm going to watch this clip to calm me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment