Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stinky Sox

This is a recent quote from Red Sox pitcher Jon Lester...

"You know what? We didn't play good baseball. People are making us out to be a bunch of drunk, fried-chicken eating SOBs, playing video games. You can ask my wife, for the last 10 years I don't think I've played a single video game, and Josh (Beckett) and Lack (John Lackey) are the same way. But one person writes an article, and things have gotten blown way out of proportion, almost to another planet. We're getting crushed."






Okay Jon enough. Why don't you just go into the off-season and not speak anymore, sound good? I am disgusted by the way you performed down the stretch and as far as I am concerned you put on at least 15 pounds over the last month of the season. I was there in Baltimore to see that last game and my friend you had a gut on you. And I highly doubt you haven't played a video game in 10 years. You must've been a lonely teenager if you never played a game of Madden in your life. Don't go off and start criticizing the media and the fans for your failure. You play in Boston. It's a pressure-cooker and you're going to get heat especially when you are responsible for the biggest choke in sports history. You let the damn Mets of the hook! 








Look, the Red Sox and I need time apart. We need to go on a break. How could they lift me up so high and drop me just like that? I don't get it guys. It pains me to say this but I think we should stop seeing each other for a month. I'm blocking your website, tweets, everything. See you in a month Jon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment