Monday, February 6, 2012

While I'm Here Drowning in My Tears, My Team is Out Ragin...Really?

Shown below is both Matt Light and Rob Gronkowski just absolutely raging in downtown Indianapolis. I literally am borderline ready to just cry myself to sleep and these guys are blacking out probably forgetting the game. I'm going ham on Twitter trying to defend their performance and taking shots to the jaw on Facebook. I even was called obnoxious a total of THREE times while I was in my seat at the game. I wear the Pats logo on my sleeve and apparently these guys wear it on the vodka handle. At least give it a 24 hour period before you go hambones on the stage. While these guys are getting drunk on all sorts of goodies, I'm blacking out in my own tears. This loss stings even more after seeing this. Guess your ankle is alright huh Gronk? Looks like you're handling Matt Light's ace pretty well. This is crap.
Sweet Gronk. I'll send you a bottle of my tears. 


For love of god Light put it away. 
How's that ankle Gronk?

No comments:

Post a Comment