Tuesday, February 28, 2012

For the Fans

Great video. This is what a real fan is. Regardless of whether you have been trampled in a dog pile during a celebration or have gotten champagne in your eye after a victory, the party and the celebration must continue on. This is what our young fan here is showing us. I hate the people that go around saying how sports are too intense and people like them too much. Well get over it. Sports and being a sports fan is a way of life. It is a culture. If you don't like it, then keep your mouth shut. Honestly, I'd rather have my wife cheat on me when I'm older than to watch the Patriots lose another Super Bowl to the Giants. That's simply a fact. The pain I felt after that game was imaginable. When your team wins a huge game, you celebrate your heart out and you leave it all out there, even if you happen to poke yourself in the eye. Cherish it my friend. Championships are indeed hard to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment