Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sportscasters Really Screwing It Up These Days

I honestly don't know how you can just mess something like this up. This guy clearly had no idea that he was live on the air and thought this was all being pre-recorded. What are the chances that this guy is fired tomorrow honestly. Not to mention this guy has a worse hairline than I do. I got that whole high hairline, balding thing going on but this guy just takes that to a whole new level. I'm sure they can find a much sharper looking anchor to take care of sports. I mean for crying out loud, it seems that the hot field for every female nowadays is sideline reporting. Why not female sport anchors? This guy  may have just started that revolution due to his foul mouth and his receding hairline. Well played sir. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment