Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lamar Odom to Boston?


I honestly don't think I can welcome this man to Boston after all that I had said about him when the Celtics and Lakers met in back to back finals, splitting them. However as a fan of the green and white, it is vital that I put my dislike for Odom aside and realize that he can actually help this team. Jermaine O'Neill is simply a walking corpse out there and Garnett is aging faster than me. Chris Wilcox has been tossed around the league too much and is just too inconsistent. The numbers for Odom this year are down with him averaging just over 7 points a game but I blame that on where he is. He was just kind of shipped out of LA quietly and nobody seemed to care. He just isn't in a good situation down in Dallas and he wants out. He'd be willing to buyout his contract to come to Boston. He also has expressed interest in making moves to New Jersey and that would just be a riot. Could you imagine him and Kris Humphries lacing up the kicks together in the locker room? For some reason I don't think Khloe would be too thrilled about that. Somewhere Kris is hoping this happens so he has an opening to win Kim back. Fingers crossed Kris!

But there is only one woman in Boston and that is Gisele. Khloe, if Lamar ends up in Boston, must learn that she has to work her way up in order to be able to open her mouth about her husband's team. Gisele went in guns hot about 4 weeks ago and I don't expect to hear anything from Khloe until she earns her stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment