Friday, February 24, 2012

For the Record, Philadelphia is a Fantastic City

PHOTO COURTESY OF THE ONE AND ONLY JIM HEN. 

I can't stand the people who go around saying how Philly is such an awful city. All I hear is that Philly is dirty, it's gross, it's weird. How old are you guys? Philadelphia is an absolutely phenomenal city. If you want dirty, if you want gross then you have to go hit up Detroit or the Northeast section of Washington, D.C. If you want gross and dirty go there. But just because you hate the Philly sports fan and the Philly teams does not mean you have to go attacking the city itself. I hate every New York team and you don't see me going off an ripping on the city itself. I love the city. New York City is hands down the greatest city in the nation and probably the world. Haven't been to London or Paris but I really don't have an interest in going. But anyways, just lay off of Philly. It has a gorgeous skyline, friendly people and it is a big college town. Who doesn't love a college town? Plenty of good looking chicks, good parties and plenty of bars everywhere. Alright done playing tour guide I just had to get that off my chest.

Top 3 Cities (in no order)
1. Boston
2. Philly
3. New York

Of course those are in order are you kidding? What am I a softy?

No comments:

Post a Comment