Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Study Shows More and More Teens Are Turning to Hand Sanitizer to Get Drunk



Well I never thought I'd see the day. More and more teenagers these days are apparently ditching the Dubra and Zelko and are going straight for the Purell. What in the name of whatever is going on right now? Whatever happened to the days of getting your older sibling to supply you with the goods? Now kids can literally get hammered in a school bathroom. I really want to interview a kid who has done this and ask him or her what the heck they were thinking. I honestly take one whiff of this stuff just by casually applying it to my paws and I feel like I'm going to fall over and faint. Apparently the alcohol present in hand sanitizer is about 120 proof. Your standard shot of vodka is about 80 proof. In my eyes, any alcohol that is stronger than Captain and his 100 friends (100 proof for those who are slow) is just straight lethal. You really shouldn't mess with the triple-digit proofs unless let's say it's your 21st. Could you just imagine a 15-year old stumbling into the house and the mother asks to smell the teenagers breathe? Probably not a trace of an alcohol scent. Would pay to see a mother's face when the kid admitted to slugging some green hand sanitizer. That would certainly be rich.

Yeah, looks about right. How about his question at the end..."Can I die from that?" Kid sounds like me. Dumb answer by the other kid though "Probably not, it's like clean stuff." Oh the youth is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment