Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rating the Alive at Five Lineup This Summer...

So aside from me waking up to a brutal, ruthless comment, I was brightened and cheered up by the announcing of the Alive at Five lineup. It goes as follows:

So the big question is: how does it measure up to last year's lineup which included 'Third Eye Blind' and 'MC Hammer.?' I'm going to come out and say that this lineup is much improved from last year's performances. Obviously, I don't think you are going to top that Third Eye Blind show simply because that was just one huge sing-a-long and I crowd surfed so that won't be topped. I'm not saying I won't crowd surf again this year but we might have to wait to see that until July 19th with my boys Hot Chelle Rae. By the way, the two sleepers in this lineup are the Los Lonely Boys and Foreigner. The Los Lonely Boys have sick summer songs that'll just get you in the mood to have a good time. They may be just a tad bit washed up but they'll put on one hell of a show. Then to close out the series we have "The Eye of the Tiger." That's the only song I know by them and it just gets me going. May be too much of a hype song for the end of summer but regardless, it's go time. So all of you from Fairfield down to Greenwich, I'll see you on Metro North. And can you make an agreement to not crowd in front of the train bathrooms? I know it becomes a zoo on those trains but let's just be civil. Alright good talk. See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment