Sunday, April 15, 2012

Squirrels Again Just Making Moves


So we all remember the rally squirrel from last year's playoffs right? Well on the Cardinals new World Series championship rings they have included the little creature in the design. I told you that squirrels are without question the greatest and smartest animals that roam this planet. That squirrel knew exactly what he was doing when it came to sprinting across the batter's box in the middle of the game. He knew that by doing this he'd spark a rally and end up being put on a championship ring. You don't see any other animal making moves like these critters do you? I've been saying it all along, squirrels are my favorite animal and again they just prove to me their greatness.




For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment