Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Woke Up to this Comment Today...


So I woke up this morning to this comment posted underneath my little write up about how Eli Manning is really being just a flat-out baby. Talk about a nice, positive way to start off your morning huh? Well, allow me to respond sir. First of all, being a Boston fan is a way of life. It starts with representing the city and the teams regardless of the situation and I'm sorry that I take it seriously. Just like people cry and go absolutely nuts when they see a girl like Justin Bieber, I do the same when it comes to my teams. Sure, they may not know who I am or know that I rock their gear, but I'm going to back them up each and everyday. I apologize for actually having a passion about something and when my team wins like they all have in the past 11 years, I feel like I've won too. You can say all you want about Boston fans, you can say all you want about how pathetic I am but sports play a pretty big role in my life. Sports are something you can't script, not like a stupid Hollywood movie where everything is fake. In sports, the joy is real and the pain is real. There is no middle ground. Is there jealousy? Not really. But isn't this what makes sports fun, the ripping and the ranting? But thanks for your last line though, glad you think I'm funny. Later dutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment