Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another Canucks Playoff Video...Absolute Jokes

Killed this song for me. Nothing can kill a song faster than a bunch of Canuck fans singing to its melody. Just trashed all over this song. Now when I hear it i'll be thinking of that horrifically ugly logo and those horrid colors. This video gives me so much joy at the same time however simply because they are down 2-0 in their series with the Kings right now. President's Trophy my ace...looks like you guys are falling short again this year. Could you also have a more depressed fan base. This has to be the least motivating video for the playoffs that has ever been made. Usually it is supposed to hype people up but instead this just keeps bringing them back to their defeat last year. This honestly puts me to sleep. And they really take a nice low blow at Luongo. I mean he is atrocious but he's your netminder you knuckleheads. Can you invite me to the riots this time?

BTW- What is the kid's deal at the 3:30 mark? Busted my ear drums.

Here's a bright idea: let's gather 100,000 plus people into an area and let them get hammered and watch game 7. Nothing bad can come out that right? Just don't get it.



Decided I also let them know how I feel about it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment