Thursday, November 3, 2011

Amanda Seyfried Needs to be My Wife

Saw the movie in time and I have to say despite it being just an okay movie, Amanda Seyfried can be described in one word. Stunning. This woman, chick, dime is unreal looking. I wouldn't call her hot but she would be by far the best wife. Everything from her eyes to the way she utters syllables, this woman is gorgeous. She's adventurous in this movie, doesn't care what happens to her and is just looking to just go ham every second she gets. She plays the whole hard to get thing and is good at it. Usually when girls play that strategy it's a strikeout for me but again I'm not Justin Timberlake who lands this beauty in this movie. When someone told me she was Karen in Mean Girls, I legit could not believe it. She has matured and my god I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment