Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Got No Problem With This

I have no problem with what Joel did here at all. I used to pull this stunt all the time and I never got called for it. Joel played it off very nicely as if he almost learned this move from me. If Rubio wants to flop then he better be prepared to face the consequences of taking that flop. Look at him, he goes down like he just got clocked by Mike Tyson or something. The NBA is becoming a league where flopping and acting is at an all time high and it's sickening. Joel is sending a message to those floppers out there that if you're going to go down, but prepared to say hello to my lower half. Anything goes when you're on the ground. You should not all of a sudden be protected because you're on the ground. I mean people jump over people when they are standing so what exactly is the difference here? Nice work Joel, stop flopping Ricky. Let it be a lesson to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment