Monday, March 19, 2012

Gettysburg Tennis Teams Rockin' Out

My buddy from home sent me this video of his tennis team going all Call Me Maybe on us. Honestly, people could literally do anything while this song is playing and it would be awesome. I got to respect the effort here. Like the whole team bonding thing that goes on while making something like this, gets the chemistry going. But this video brings up another thing...how phenomenal is this song? I cruise around in the car with every window down playing this song and I don't care if people think it's weird that some dude and rocking out to Carly Rae Jepsen. I've been known to bump Kelly Clarkson as well and she only is worthy of one window being rolled down. As for Carly, she gets all 4 windows and the sun roof baby. That's how you know a song is good. If it's worthy of a window roll down then it's the real deal. And no, I'm not talking about the songs that we play in our car with the windows down just to look cool. Let's face it, we've all played a song at a stop light that we hate but just played it to impress the person next to us. Like playing a crazy Skrillex song just to show of the dope bass in the car. Don't deny that, we've all done it. We are human. 

PS- Did anybody know that you could get pulled over for having your music at an "obnoxious level?" Yeah neither did Adele and I, but it happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment