Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Breaking: Zdeno Chara's Wife is Actually Good Looking

First off, I had no idea Chara was even married, never mind has a little child. Now if you were to tell me that he was married, there is no way I would have  pictured his wife to look this good. I mean she is a very pretty woman and Big Z isn't exactly a strapping lad. Aside from being the best defenseman in the NHL, he really doesn't have much going for him in the looks department. Very intimidating. However, he was able to land a very looking woman. I sit back and look at this and say "hey, there is hope for everyone." No you may not be one of the best hockey players to ever play the game, but chances are you have looks better than Ziggy here. I just hope he never actual sees this post because frankly he'd snap me like an absolute breadstick. Z if you actually read this I just want you to know that I love you and it's been a privilege to be able to watch you play with the spoked 'B' on your chest. You da man with a smoking wife. Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment