Thursday, January 26, 2012

So Here's the Deal


As I was traveling back from class today I was informed one of my long-time best friends had won tickets to the Super Bowl. I got my tickets in a less cool fashion seeing that my man Matt Tierno won his tickets from the one and only Ellen Degeneres. I've said it for years, Ellen is awesome. She dances like an absolute fool and she's fine with that. Love it. Well low and behold, Tierno will be out in Indy with me. Yeah, in the parking lot we will be friends and bantering and all but the minute we go into the stadium and go to our respective seats, for those 60 minutes he is the enemy. He'll be dawning the blue and I'll be dawning the blue also but seeing as the Giants may have the ugliest uniforms in football, I'll be rocking the better blue. So amidst our trashing of each other's team, we decided on a little bet. If the Pats win, Matthew Alexander Tierno will be rocking that Patriots Championship Tee right outside Lucas Oil Stadium. If those pesky Giants eek out the vicotry, I'll be the one rocking their championship T-shirt.

Well now he's in Philly where the chokers belong...



Flashback to 2007: After the Pats lost their perfect season to Eli and the velcro helmet, I did not attend school the next day. I had stated that I would wear a Giants jersey that entire day at school. I backed down. But not this year. I will stay true to my word. I mean can you blame me? I had no clue it was even possible to lose that game. I apologize to all (the entire school) who were offended that day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment