Sunday, January 29, 2012

Did Ochocinco Just Curse the Pats?


Despite me having his jersey and me being all pumped up on the day we signed him, Ochocinco has pretty much been irrelevant through out the entire season. There's was a sighting here and there but other than that, he's pretty much contributed as much as I have to the Pats Super Bowl run. But as of yesterday, his wallet is by far the current MVP leading up to Super Bowl week after purchasing Dre Beats for every single one of his teammates on the Pats. I'm going to honest with you, I hate this. I hate the omen that this sets. Let's step back in time shall we when in September, John Henry purchased Dre Beats for every member of the Red Sox. Now what happened to the Sox this year? They gagged it away in every sense of the word. Now I'm not one to be all concerned with stuff like this but it does beg the question. Are these Dre Beats bad luck for my teams? I don't know. It concerns me and yeah I'll be in my seat at the game questioning whether or not these headphones have cursed my squads. If I were Ochocinco I would have tried to read the writing on the wall and have purchased Bose headphones instead, you know just in case the curse of the Dre Beats actually does exist. 






In other news, Tom Brady got UGGs to give each teammate a free pair of boots. Love it. Maybe this will override the whole headphone purchase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment