Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jim Harbaugh Just Ragging On California


Harbaugh just went up big time in my book. His brother I don't care for much, but Jimmy, Jimbo, the Jimster just climbed the ladder. I have never been a huge fan of the state of California. Been there once, was in Los Angeles and San Diego and I just don't like it. It's too spread out, too different. I'm all about the East Coast, Northeast and California is just not up that alley. It's nothing against the people it's just the place isn't cool. It's not chill. It's not where it's at. Plus one of its largest cities in the state doesn't even have a football team? What kind of pathetic state is that. Harbaugh was right on with this quote. The state just does not understand.

"Is it just California that everybody just wants to know how you feel? Care about what you thought, what you did, how you felt, how your pinky feels. Is that just a California thing? Back where I come from, nobody really cares. In my opinion, it is a California thing."





No comments:

Post a Comment