Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today in Snapback Swag

                                                  
Today I am launching a new segment where a few times a week I will be publishing some of the coolest snapback hats I've seen. The snapback revolution is in full swing and back are the days where 90s championship hats are seen everywhere. Frankly, I love it. 

Today's snapback actually belongs to my girlfriend Danielle DeMartini (impressive huh?) purchased just this past weekend.  Even if you don't know hockey at all, you definitely have seen the movies. Yup, it's the Mighty Ducks and I got to say I have never seen this hat ever. The current NHL logo is absolutely heinous. Who combines the colors beige and black together? I mean c'mon now. This logo reminds me of all the movies where Gordon Bombay and the Ducks make jokes of every opponent out there on the ice. This snapback is unreal and I got to say I wish I could call it mine. 

More snapbacks to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment