Monday, September 19, 2011

Quite Possible I Could Be Jumping Ship on the Sox

I have said it before and I will say it again, when the heck is Terry Francona going to put Alfredo Aceves in the starting rotation. I would rather watch paint dry than watch John Lackey attempt to pitch an inning. The funny thing about Lackey is that it can never be his fault. On multiple occasions the man has turned around and yelled at his defense behind him. Well Lackey, when you were with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (slash San Diego slash San Jose slash Canada) I envied the Angels having you and the competitive spirit. But my friend, the only reason you have 12 wins is because the Sox "O" USED to put up 10 runs a game, but obviously all good things do come to an end (just revert back to the series against the Rays). Opponents are also hitting a whopping .303 off of you (that's rich). Terry, if you can hear me Beckett, Lester and Aceves should be your guys (if we even make it). I'm going to continue to watch this 11-8 game and sweat beyond belief.

And by the way, if you were to tell me that a game against the Orioles in September would matter, I would've looked at you as if you had multiple heads...c'mon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment