Monday, September 19, 2011

Allow me to Introduce Myself...

Im going to keep this nice short and sweet. My name is Ryan, I'm a student at GW in DC and am from Fairfield, Connecticut. If you aren't a Boston sports fan, I automatically assume that you know nothing. I wear the red white and blue on my sleeve and I love Seinfeld. I used to be able to run 15 miles without a problem, but since college has rolled around I have seen that number decline greatly, but not to worry I will get back up to my prime. I was a varsity soccer player in Fairfield, CT for the Falcons of Fairfield Ludlowe. Safe to say I wasn't much of scorer as I manned the backline and I liked to think I was tough out there. I live by a few basic principles:
1. Family
2. Education
3. Pats, Sox, Celts, Bruins
4. Living the Dream

That's me, this is my blog and I'm kicking it off...now.

No comments:

Post a Comment