Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Favorite Places In and Around Fairfield, Connecticut

Over the next 10 days (business days, that's right I take weekends off) I will be posting my favorite places in Fairfield and in the surrounding area. Places will range from the millions of phenomenal eateries we have in town or just scenic points. Fairfield will always be my home and it is my duty to honor it even when I'm away.

10. LoBellos aka Casa Josephine but really it's Lobellos.
This is the spot. When in doubt just roll in and pick up a few slices or an epic chicken parm wrap. Obviously this is the old sign but the walls of that deli will always scream LoBellos. The amount of money I have dropped at LoBellos is probably insane but the place is like "The Field of Dreams": people will come and will pass money over without even thinking about it. Yup, that's me when purchasing my 3 slices and a nice Arnold Palmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment