Thursday, September 29, 2011

People Say I'm a Spoiled Sports Fan...Far From It

The amount of pain I have experienced in since Sunday has been insane. I probably have an ulcer, my heart has skipped about 25 normal beats and to top it all off I can't watch baseball anymore this season thanks to those damn Orioles. Was at the game last night and I got to tell you, I can't stand Baltimore. Nice city but boy their fans are obnoxious. There were "Let's go Rays" chants in Camden Yards and the Rays were playing in Tampa!

Frankly Bill Buckner is now off the hook, he has been outdone by the entire Sox roster as being the biggest chokers.



I could say a lot of things right now regarding the future of the Sox but I will keep it to just 5. My suggestions are...
1. Bye Francona, thanks for the titles but hit the road.
2. Wakefield just retire and save us from 20 losses a season.
3. Sign Ellsbury for the love of christ.
4. Make sure Papelbon is not in our clubhouse next year. (Been saying it since day 1 of the season).
5. Change our logo...IT'S MAKING ME SICK LOOKING AT IT TODAY.



No comments:

Post a Comment