Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Survivor: Baltimore Edition

I'm about to be venturing up the Baltimore in about an hour to meet my BoSox on the brink of glory or the brink of elimination. My view is this: It is going to a playoff game no matter what in Tampa. The Yankees are clearly blowing games against the Rays on purpose because let's face it, they are scared of the Sox and the only team that can knock of the Yanks in the playoffs in the Red Sox. Girardi isn't an idiot. He's an absolute cheater, but he isn't an idiot. Just watch Texeria last night and this base running. So this is going down to Tampa Bay Thursday night and it'll be a one game playoff. I got my Crawford shirt on, tickets in right field hopefully catching Pedroias dingers. It's do or die.

THIS IS RED SOX BASEBALL: STRESS, SWEAT, TEARS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.



And only fitting that the Rays turn a triple play last night...that was indeed rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment