Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rough Sunday to Say the Least

What the heck happened today? The Pats were up 21-0 and then I blinked and we had lost. Losing on Sundays is not something I am used to at all. I literally have no interest in watching the Sunday Night Game. If you were to tell me that Welker would have 16 catches for 217 yards and we would lose the game? I would've said you're nuts, but Brady did throw 4 picks. Whatever he's human. He's still going to rewrite the record books this season. Buffalo will finish 8-8 and to them, this was their Super Bowl.

Apparently they had to take down the goal posts to prevent fans from rushing the field and tearing them down...no comment there at all, just pathetic.


But food for thought, the last time the Patriots lost to the Bills...they won the Super Bowl...just saying.

I'm sorry but did they just win a title?

No comments:

Post a Comment