Friday, December 2, 2011

Best iPhone Games

If you have an iPhone you literally have access to the greatest games and endless entertainment. If you have the BlackBerry you as well have a phenomenal game in WordMole. But with the iPhone I legit could get any game. I downloaded the old school game SimCity the other day. Who knew? But there are a select few games that I could sit down and play for just as long as a session of a little Modern Warfare 3.

1. Temple Runner
Addicting. It's got like a 5 star ranking. If you don't have this game, get out.


2. NBA Jam
No longer do you need the old Nintendo system to play this classic, just download it and it's all there. If that sweet announcer is still on the game.

3. Fruit Ninja
Pointless game. Makes no sense to me at all but it's freakin' awesome. The little Chinese dude is awesome too.






High score...hit me up if you beat it. You won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment